Trying a new tea again and this time I'm reporting my thoughts as well as my mom's!
Today's Tea: Cream Earl Grey Black from
This tea includes a slight hint of vanilla and cornflower petals!
Mom's thoughts: She decided to not use a strainer when pouring her tea
- It has a strong, bold flavor (Maybe I brewed it too long hehe)
- Love the fragrance
- If the petals and fragrance weren't there I wouldn't have liked it as much
- Incredible fragrance, it almost smells like perfume
- This is almost like a dessert tea
- The cream flavor is very strong and tastes like you're drinking a cream coffee or dessert