So chocolate, much rich.
I recently got a wonderful baking magazine with a lot of different recipes. I wanted to try something simple, then I stumbled upon a brownie recipe!
- (2) 4 oz 70% Cacao bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade (I used fig jam which worked fine)
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 2 1/4 cup sugar ( I used packed brown sugar)
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- (2) 4 oz 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate, chopped
Preheat the oven to 350 and line a 13 X 9 inch pan with parchment paper or grease with butter.
Using a double boiler or having one pot on top of the other melt the chocolate and butter together. Once this is smooth, remove it from heat and add marmalade as well as half and half.
In a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together. Add in the chocolate mixture as well as the vanilla. Stir in the chopped chocolate. Bake for about 30 minutes and cool before cutting!